CAGT PTA General Meeting
November 5, 2013
Center for Gifted Education.
- Meeting called to order at 6:40 pm by Chris George. 21 people present
- Minutes from 10/01/13 general meeting were approved. All in favor, none opposed.
- Treasurer’s Report: Amy presented the current budget. It was moved and approved for an increase in allocation for the grants to increase to $1500. Those in attendance were reminded we need to support the PTA to receive the funds. The teachers receiving the funds are: Holly Tatlow, Julie Chapman and Scarlet Richardson. They will receive $500 each to continue their education.
- Freddy’s frozen custard fundraiser will be December 4th, with the PTA receiving 15% of the sales.
- Dr. Greg Holliday gave an informative presentation on the social and emotional needs of gifted children.
- The December 3rd general meeting is cancelled. Next general meeting is January 7th at 6:30pm
- Meeting adjourned at 7:39 pm
Minutes Prepared by Angie Hall