CPS Online Announcements
Secondary Summer School Enrollment Opens February 5th @ 9:00am
*Parents must have a home access account to use the online option accessed at www.cpsk12.org/ssenroll. Students entering grades 10-12 can also access this site to enroll in credit advancement classes.
*Paper copies of the registration guide and enrollment form materials will be available in the school counseling office.
*Counselors will work with students who need to enroll in credit recovery courses.
CPS Online Spring 2019 Login Information
Students taking courses through "Schoology" (AP Computer Science A, Career Exploration, Career Path Internship, Digital Film-making Essentials, Digital Media: Apps in the Cloud, Geospatial Technology, Health, Physical Education, and Web Design Essentials) will be able to log into their class in Schoology on the first day of school. (This is the same Schoology as students have used in the past).
For ALL OTHER CPS ONLINE COURSES (which are taught using "Edgenuity"), login information will be sent to STUDENT CPS EMAIL accounts by the start of school.
Login ID=FULL CPS student email address
Columbia Public Schools offers students the opportunity to take one/more of their classes online. These online courses are designed for students who are self-motivated and can work independently. In an online course, students take the entire course online as opposed to a face-to-face classroom environment. Courses follow the same semester calendar as face-to-face courses.Course Selection Includes (but is not limited to):
- Career Path Internship
- Career Exploration
- Personal Finance
- Physical Education
- U.S. Government
- Click on the "CPS Online Course Offerings" link to the left for a current list of available courses and/or ask your counselor for more information.
More About CPS Online
- Courses are available for grades 9-12;
- Courses are asynchronous (i.e students work at their own pace);
- Assignments are due at specified weekly intervals;
- All content is online;
- Students will access online courses through Schoology or Edgenuity depending upon the course;
- Students are expected to log in daily to the online course to check for instructor updates;
- Students can work on assignments anytime throughout the week, as long as work is posted by specified due dates;
- Students can work on courses at school or offsite if the student has access to a personal computer and Internet access;
- Online courses are aligned with the current school semester calendar;
- All course finals must be taken at a school facility and proctored by a CPS employee designated by the CPS Online Program Coordinator;
- Course Instructors are CPS instructors.
CPS Online Support
Monday–Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. (EST)
Saturday–Sunday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (EST)Schoology SupportYour Building's Media Specialist (Click here for Media Center Contacts List)Schoology Support Web Site (https://support.schoology.com/hc/en-us/categories/200077723-General#section-header)CPS Technology Services Help Desk
Monday - Friday
7:00 am - 6:00 pm
CPS Online OfficeOffice: 573-214-3824Cell/Text: 573-864-7984