2019 Secondary Summer School - High School Credit Courses, Entering Grades 9 - 12
ScheduleDates: Monday, June 3 - Thursday, June 27Daily Schedule: Students may enroll in one or two classes
Mid-Day Transportation: A mid-day bus will not be provided between schools or between home and school. Students who do not have mid-day transportation need to take two summer school courses.See also Frequently Asked QuestionsRegistration
- Morning Session: 8:55 a.m. - 12:10 p.m.
- Afternoon Session: 12:15 p.m. - 4:05 p.m. (afternoon session includes lunch)
- ONLINE registration option: Online enrollment for Secondary Summer School will open on Tuesday, February 5 at 9:00 a.m. Parents of students grades 9 - 12 have access to online enrollment through home access at www.cpsk12.org/ssenroll beginning February 5. Students entering grades 10-12 also have access to the online enrollment through home access beginning February 5 at 9:00 a.m.
- School counselors meet with students to enroll in credit recovery courses if appropriate. School counselors can also help students with credit advancement enrollment.
- Paper copies of Secondary Summer School enrollment forms for students entering grade 9 and 10 - 12 are also available at middle and high school counseling offices.
- Deadline: The deadline for ensuring enrollment and transportation services is Friday, April 12, 2019. Students who submit enrollment forms after April 12 are enrolled if space becomes available.