Summer School Enrollment Information
2021 Enrollment Information
Students in Private/Parochial/non-CPS Schools Secondary Summer School (entering 9-12)
Additional Information and Documents
- Summer School Enrollment Forms
- Supporting Documents
- Record of immunization (if student has not been in CPS after 2015)
- Copy of birth certificate (If student does NOT have a CPS ID)
- Submit all enrollment materials to the Summer SUNsation office to complete the summer enrollment process
- Email: email@example.com (Due to COVID, the preferred method to submit enrollment material is by email. The Administration Building is accessible only by appointment.)
- Fax: 573-214-3439
- U.S. Mail: Summer School Office, Columbia Public Schools, 1818 W. Worley Street, Columbia, MO 65203
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Course Registration Guide for Secondary Summer School
- Parents of non-CPS students may request a Secondary Summer School NON CPS enrollment packet via e-mail by contacting the Summer School Office at 573-214-3995 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Summer School Office will be closed on Friday, April 2, 2021.
- The last day for guaranteed enrollment is Friday, April 30, 2021.
Summer School Office: Hours and Contact Information
Due to the Covid restrictions, the summer school office will not open until March 1st. This date may be revised if needed. If you have questions regarding the 2021 summer school schedule, please make contact by email.
The most efficient way to contact the summer school office is by email.
- Secondary Summer School: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- K - 8 Summer SUNsations: email@example.com
You can also call and leave a voicemail message:
- Secondary Summer School: 573-214-3933
- K-8 SUNsation: 573-214-3995
- Attendance Area Information
- Bus Information: Summer School Bus Transportation Routes will be available June 4, 2021
- Secondary Summer School
- Before and After School Care - 2021 MU Adventure Club, Full Day/Before School/After School Summer Program Opportunities
- Adventure Club is an extended day program for school-age students delivered by the University of Missouri-College of Education. Adventure Club provides a supervised before- and/or after-school program. This tuition based-program requires a non-refundable registration fee.
- Enrollment Opens 8:00 a.m. Wednesday, March 3, 2021
- Adventure Club Summer 2021 Program Opportunities
- Adventure Club Summer Program Website