- Birth Certificate
- Hospital Record
Regular Year Enrollment Procedures
We are proud of our schools and strive to provide an outstanding educational program for all students. We look forward to working with parents and guardians to ensure a successful school experience for each student!Parents and guardians enroll their children at the school that serves their neighborhood. Use the school locator to determine the elementary, middle, or high school that students in your area attend. If needed, call the Registrar's Office (573) 214-3414 for assistance.For information about Summer School enrollment, go to Summer School Enrollment Procedures.
Two ways to enroll - either way concludes with you visiting your school: Please note – If you are currently enrolled in a CPS preschool program, you do not need to complete new enrollment forms.
Supporting documents to take to your school:(click on the document type for detailed information)Record of student's birthRecord of Immunizations
Documentation of Legal Residence for Parent/Guardian
- Bring an immunization record from an authorized health care provider or public health agency (month/day/year is required for all immunization dates).
- Immunizations for polio; DPT; measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR); hepatitis B; and meningitis are required.
- Varicella vaccine(s) or proof of disease (chickenpox) is required for students entering grades kindergarten through 10. Students in grades kindergarten through 8 only, must provide a signed note from the health care provider with the month and year of disease as proof of disease. For students in grades 9 through 12, proof of disease shall be a signed note from the parent/guardian or health care provider with the month and year of disease.
Foster Care or Court Ordered Guardianship
- Bring a copy of one of the following items:
- Contract of home purchase
- Real estate lease
- Current water, electric or gas bill showing address
- Notarized letter from the owner of residence with whom the family is living along with the owner's legal proof of residence as listed above.
Social Security Card
- If the student is under the care of foster parents or court ordered legal guardianship, please bring the appropriate documents.
- Requested but not required.