This guide provides all of the information you need for the post-secondary planning process, including information on: 
    • Post-Secondary options
    • Finding the best fit
    • The application and admissions process
    • Standardized testing
    • Financial Aid 
    • and more!

     Have you taken your senior picture yet?
    By Friday, December 1, seniors can send a portrait to, and we will place it  in senior panels of the yearbook 2017-2018!


    • Senior pictures for panels are due Friday, December 1, 2017.
    • Your senior photo submission must be 300 dpi. If not, your photo may be pixelated and blurry in the yearbook. Also we recommend it be sent in portrait orientation.

    Contact information:

    Your senior portrait may be...

    1. emailed to or
    2. delivered to room 329 or
    3. dropped off in Robin Stover’s mailbox in the main office.

    Do you have a senior to send off?

    A great way to say goodbye to your senior is to create a senior salute for him or her. You can send  in pictures of your senior when he or she was little as well as recent photos! You can include a written message, as well. Seniors may also purchase a salute with friends or with people from sports or clubs! Senior salutes are so important because they offer a special way your senior will be remembered in the 2016-17 yearbook.  Buy one now, before Wednesday, January 10, 2018.

    Our pricing:

    ⅛ of a page is $45             ¼ of a page is $90             ½ of a page is $180           A whole page is $360

    Contact information:

    Forms are on the Rock Bridge website and in room 329 starting at the beginning of the school year. Email questions to

    Letters of recommendation are a common requirement for college admissions and scholarship applications.  Need help determining which teachers to ask for a recommendation?  Want to know how to approach potential recommenders or what information to provide the teachers who you are asking for letters?  This document will provide you with the answer to all those questions and more!

    The FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) Opens October 1, 2017!  
    FSA ID
    An FSA ID gives you access to Federal Student Aid’s online systems (including the FAFSA) and can serve as your legal signature.

    Login and Setup your FSA ID at:
    **For more information about Financial Aid and the FAFSA click HERE! **


    Transferring Dual Credit to Your College 
    If you have taken any Dual Credit classes in high school (through RB or the CACC), you must request to have your transcript from the college issuing the dual credit sent to the school you will be attending in the fall. Ex: If you took Dual Credit College Algebra, you need to contact UMKC and have your UMKC transcript with the College Algebra credit on it sent to the college you will be going to in the fall.

    Visit this webpage for transcript request links to most Dual Credit colleges: Check with the RB or CACC teacher if unsure which college issues the credit.