2019 Summer School
June 3 - June 27, 2019
Tuition Free Program Information will be posted in February, 2019:
- Columbia Summer SUNsation offers free summer school sessions for students. Programs are available for students entering Kindergarten through 8th grade.
- Early Childhood Special Education
- The English Language Learner summer program provides support for students to continue English language instruction and participate in other regular classes.
- Gifted Education (EEE) for grades 2-5 for students enrolled in the EEE Gifted Program.
- Gifted Education (EEE) for grades 6-8 for students enrolled in the EEE Gifted Program.
- MAC Scholars Summer Opportunities
- Secondary Choral and Instrumental Music, grades 7 - 9 program provides choir, orchestra and band courses for secondary students entering grades 7 - 9.
- Secondary Summer School
- CPS Online Secondary Summer School Courses
- Special Education Extended School Year grades K-12 (ESY)
Fee-based Program Information will be posted in February, 2019:
- Camp Invention is a tuition-based for students entering grades 1-5.
- Columbia Area Career Center Summer Camp for Youth is a tuition-based program for youth ages 10 to 14.
- Columbia Summer Enrichment Program is a tuition-based program for students entering kindergarten through grade 8. During this three week session students participate in courses selected from a wide variety of offerings.
- Columbia Summer Enrichment Preschool is a tuition-based program available for students between the ages of 3 and 5.
- FUN City Youth Academy provides afternoon programming to students in grades 1-5. Columbia Public Schools complements this offering by providing free CPS Summer SUNsation programming in the mornings.