Summer School Enrollment Information
2021 Enrollment Information
Students in Private/Parochial/non-CPS Schools Columbia Summer SUNsation (entering K-8)
- Summer School Enrollment Form
- Supporting Documents
- Record of immunization (if student has not been in CPS after 2015)
- Copy of birth certificate (If student does NOT have a CPS ID)
- Submit all enrollment materials to the Summer SUNsation office to complete the summer enrollment process
Additional Information and Documents
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Due to COVID, the preferred method to submit enrollment material is by email. The Administration Building is accessible only by appointment.)
- Fax: 573-214-3439
- U.S. Mail: Summer School Office, Columbia Public Schools, 1818 W. Worley Street, Columbia, MO 65203
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Course Descriptions
- Parents of non-CPS students may request a SUNsation NON CPS enrollment packet via email by contacting the Summer School Office at 573-214-3995 or email@example.com
- The Summer School Office will be closed on Friday, April 2, 2021.
- The last day for guaranteed enrollment is Friday, April 30, 2021.
Summer School Office: Hours and Contact Information
Due to the Covid restrictions, the summer school office will not open until March 1st. This date may be revised if needed. If you have questions regarding the 2021 summer school schedule, please make contact by email.
The most efficient way to contact the summer school office is by email.
- Secondary Summer School: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- K - 8 Summer SUNsations: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call and leave a voicemail message:
- Secondary Summer School: 573-214-3933
- K-8 SUNsation: 573-214-3995