Parent Email Digest and Overdue Notification Email
You may elect to receive two email digests of your child(ren)'s activity in Schoology. To manage email digest settings in your parent account:
- Click the arrow on the top right of Schoology.
- Select a child from the list that appears in the drop-down menu.
- Once you're viewing the child's account, click the downfacing arrow again.
- Select Settings.
- From the Notifications tab, you can elect to receive one or both of two email summaries. To receive the Parent Email Digest, select On in your Email Summary menu.
Note: If there are no updates for the given time period, you will receive an email stating that there are no new updates.
- You can receive emails on a Daily or Weekly basis. If you choose Daily, you may set a time at which the notification will be sent to your inbox. If you choose Weekly, you'll have an additional option to select the day of the week you'd like to receive the email.
- To receive the Overdue Submissions Email, select On in the Email Notification menu.
- Click Save Changes to update your settings.