Accessing Your Schedule
For the 2021-22 school year, Students or Guardians can log in to HAC (Home Access Center) to view their course schedule.
Student schedules are visible within Home Access Center. You can get there through the CPS Portal.
- Sign in to your CPS Families Portal page from the CPS website. Click one of the links below to sign in to the CPS portal.
- Once inside your portal, choose the Home Access Center (HAC) app.
- In Home Access Center, click on the "Classes" tab at the top of your screen.
- Click the "Schedules" folder to view the class schedules.
- To print a copy of your schedule, press the Ctrl key and P key to print. If you are using a Mac, use the Command and P keys.
- For more information, contact the building your student attends. If you are having portal login issues, contact the CPS Helpdesk at 573-214-3333.
Image Description: A screenshot of the view in Home Access Center. There is a row of icons labeled Home, Attendance, Classes, Grades, Student Support, and Registration. An arrow points to Classes. Below that, there are two tabs labeled Classwork and Schedule. An arrow points to the tab labeled Schedule. At the bottom, a student schedule appears, showing Course, Description, Periods, Teacher, Room, Days, and Marking Periods for each class.