Accessing Your Schedule
For the 2022-23 school year, Students or Guardians can access and print course schedules through Tableau or through HAC (Home Access Center), both of which can be accessed through the CPS Portal.
Student schedules are visible through Tableau. You can get there through the CPS Portal.
- Sign in to your CPS Families Portal page from the CPS website. Click one of the links below to sign in to the CPS portal.
- Guardians: Once inside your family portal, choose the Student Data for Parents app.
Students: Once inside your student portal, choose the View Schedule app. This will take you directly to your schedule, skip to step 5 below to print your schedule.
- To log in to Tableau, your username is your Guardian ID followed by @cpsfamilies.org, and your password will be the same password you used to log in to the portal. Students will use their normal login info to access Tableau.
- Select the name of the student you want to view a schedule for from the “Choose your student” dropdown menu, then select the Schedule tab at the top to display your student’s course schedule.
- To print a copy of your schedule, click the Download PDF button and click Download on the dialog box that pops up. This will download a copy of the schedule that can be printed by pressing the Ctrl and P keys on your keyboard; if you are using a Mac use the Command and P keys to print.
Note: you can also download and save student schedules on your smartphone or tablet. You will follow the same steps outlined above; when you click the Download PDF button on an iPhone or iPad, the file will appear in a new tab on your browser, which you can save to your phone. When you click the Download PDF button on an Android device, the file will download to your saved files and will appear in your download center or notifications bar.
- For more information, contact the building your student attends. If you are having portal login issues, contact the CPS Help Desk at 573-214-3333.
Student schedules are also visible within Home Access Center. You can get there through the CPS Portal.
- Once inside your portal, choose the Home Access Center (HAC) app.
- In Home Access Center, click on the "Classes" tab at the top of your screen.
- Click the "Schedules" folder to view the class schedules.
- To print a copy of your schedule, press the Ctrl key and P key to print. If you are using a Mac, use the Command and P keys.
- For more information, contact the building your student attends. If you are having portal login issues, contact the CPS Helpdesk at 573-214-3333.