Starting April 19, 2021, Grab and Go sacks will be available at the following locations until May 28, 2021:
Alpha Hart 9:00-9:30 at the Kitchen Back Door
Cedar Ridge 9:00-9:30 at the Back-Dock Door
Derby Ridge 9:30-10:00 at the Loading Dock Door
Mill Creek 9:00-9:30 at the Parent Drop Off Door
Parkade 9:00-9:30 at the Kitchen Dock Door
RBE 9:00-9:30 at the Kitchen Back Door
Smithton 9:15-9:45 at the East Side Dock Door
HHS 11:15-11:45 at the Providence Entrance (West side of the building)
If you plan on picking up sacks at one of those locations, please tell staff, so they can alert the school, to be prepared for your pick-up.
- Important! Groups picking up for large numbers (defined as 10 or more for small schools) of children must be announced to the school by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or via a neighborhood lunch club ordering form.
- Names and numbers of students will be requested upon pick up as a part of USDA regulation.
- All children age 2-18 years of age may obtain a meal
- Meals are free in-seat and for pick for all students until June 30, 2021.
- Free and reduced-price applications are still important as a form of eligibility protection starting July 1, 2021, for temporary benefits that roll over for 30 operating days to allow families time to apply for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Unless extended by USDA, all meals benefits will revert without warning to 2020-2021 on file status July 1, 2021.
- Kitchen doors are often found on the same side of the building as the waste Receptacles/recycle bins for the building.
- Grab and Go follows the School Calendar and does not operate during snow days or teacher workdays.
- If inclement weather should cause a late start, meals will not be offered to secure staff safety, however if it causes an early release, meals will be available.
- Due to staffing or weather issues, meals may be interrupted due to unforeseen circumstances. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause. Serving our students is a high priority for Nutrition Services.
- E-mail email@example.com or call 573-214-3480 for questions or concerns.