Annual Registration for CPS Families
Columbia Public Schools has begun preparations for the 2023-2024 school year. Annually, parents/guardians must complete registration and information updates for currently enrolled students.
Completing this process is required for families so they may access K-12 schedules prior to the start of the school year and to opt-in for bus transportation. The bus transportation opt-in must be completed by August 8 in order to have bus transportation on the first day of school. If you previously completed the early opt-in form, please confirm your selection and provide any additional required information.
In the CPS Families Portal , you will have access to the following:
- Instructions for Completion
- Once you have completed all the tasks required, your student’s schedule will be available at 5 p.m. on August 14, 2023.)
After your student's school has reviewed the registration information, you will be contacted if additional information is needed.
Need help getting started?
- If you need your CPS Families Portal Username, you can retrieve it.
- If you forgot your password and have logged into the Families Portal previously, please reset your password.
- Note: You must have already logged in on a computer and set your security questions for this link/process to work. If you receive an error attempting this option, please contact the CPS Helpdesk for assistance (contact info below).
If using a computer:
- If this is your first time using the CPS Families Portal on a computer, you will be prompted to create some security questions so that the “Help, I forgot my password” link will work.
- Install the Classlink Browser Extension when prompted. It’s completely safe and necessary for a seamless experience while using the CPS Families Portal. It assures you only have to remember 1 set of login credentials to access all guardian applications.
- Instructions for using the Families Portal on a computer and initial setup
If using a mobile device (phone, iPad, etc.):
- You will need to install the Classlink Launchpad app.
- Instructions for using the Families Portal on a mobile device and initial setup
Annual Registration for CPS Families
Steps for families accessing the Annual Registration system back-to-school verification of contact information, entering emergency contact information, required acknowledgments and agreements, bus transportation opt-in, health information, and school lunch status for their school-age children. If you do not have access to the portal, please contact your child’s school for assistance.
To begin, locate and select the "Campus Parent" icon by clicking on it.
Step 2: Log in
Log into Campus Parent by entering your "Parent Username" and "Password."
Step 3: Navigation
To begin, click on the three bars in the top left corner to open the menu.
Step 4: Select More
Next, scroll down to the bottom of the list and choose "More" from the available options.
Step 5: Select Annual Registration
Choose "Annual Registration" from the available options.
Step 6: Select Start
On the 2023-2024 Existing Student Registration line, select "Start."
Step 7: Begin Registration
Select the blue "Begin Registration" button.
Step 9: Verify Your Identity and Information
Verify the information is accurate for each ‘folder’ of the form:
- Parent/Legal Guardian
- Emergency Contacts
Step 10: Complete Each Section
After verifying the correct information within each folder, click the "Next" button.
Step 11: Save and Continue
To move to the following ‘folder’ click the "Save/Continue" button.
Step 12: Submit
Once you’ve finished reviewing and updating each section in each folder, click the red "Submit" button.
Step 13: Submission
You will receive a confirmation email when you submit your registration form. If you need to make changes after you have submitted your completed annual registration information, please contact your student's school.
For questions regarding the Annual Online Registration Process, please contact your student’s school.
For technical assistance accessing the CPS Families Portal, please contact the CPS Helpdesk at 573-214-3333 (M-F 7am-5pm).