6th Grade Intramurals
Sept - Oct
Flag Football - begins on Sept 13
Jan - Feb
April - May
Each 3-week session is 2 days per week, Tuesday and Thursday from 2:35-4:10 p.m.
Sign up to participate in Intramurals - forms by the locker rooms.
If we end up with a large amount of registrations; participants will come only one day per week or 3 week sessions. This cannot be determined until after registration, so get your form in early and CHECK your preferred day.
Columbia Public Schools Middle School Intramural Program enhances each middle school’s diverse learning community by helping students develop in areas of personal growth, wellness and sportsmanship.
*NO Physicians Physical is required to be turned in for intramurals.
*NO prior experience is required. Come to learn, play games and have fun!
Rules and guidelines will be given to participants at the beginning of each session. A parent and student signature is required to be returned. You may review the participation guidelines below
CPS Middle School Intramural Program Citizenship and Eligibility Expectations
1) Must have passing grades in all subjects, no F’s, as of first Interim Progress Report. Students must be in Good Standing.
2) Must have satisfactory conduct average (less than 3.25 with no 5’s) on IPR.
3) An office Referral will result in suspension from Participating on two intramural days.
4) Participants must report directly to the gym after school, must be in a supervised area at all times.
(Reporting area is determined by administrators/commissioner).
5) All participants must be picked up at the end of each session by 4:30 p.m.