Online Payments and Other Acknowledgments
In an effort to "go green" and offer additional payment options, Columbia Public Schools now offers the ability to acknowledge usage agreements and make secure payments online. The following options are currently available:
Students and guardians use their Home Access login to access the acknowledgment processes. You must be flagged as the student's Guardian in our student information system in order to see a student's fee items.If you have questions about being able to login to view your student's information, please contact your student's school.
- Make an online donation to Columbia Public Schools
- Parent iPad/Laptop acknowledgment (for grades 6-12)
- Parental acknowledgment of the Student Handbook (for grades 6-12 only)
- Pay select fees online for your students through a secure online process (Currently available for grades 6-12 only)
- Secure online payment for damage, theft or loss of a CPS one-to-one device.
- Add to your child's lunch account
- Make a secure payment to the Athletic Department's Sports Marketing Partnership