Columbia Public Schools United Way CampaignThe Heart of Missouri United Way works to improve lives of people in need by mobilizing and coordinating the caring power of the community resources in Mid-Missouri.
The United Way:
- Fosters human potential
- Reaches beyond meeting immediate needs
- Engages our community to identify underlying conditions creating those needs
- Works together to improve those conditions
- Helps empower people to overcome their needs, realize their full human potential, and create a brighter future for their families and our community
- Increases their accountability to donors and demonstrates a real and measurable return on investment.
Columbia Public School employees have the opportunity to support the United Way through the District's annual pledge drive. Staff can make a monetary contribution through payroll deduction, one-time payments or a one-time billable gift:
The 2018 campaign runs Sept. 18 - Oct. 5
Questions: Contact Kelly Wulff at email@example.com.