Vision, Mission, and Values
Mission StatementVisionOur desired future stateTo be the best school district in our state.MissionWhy we existWe provide an excellent education for our students by adhering to organizational goals.PurposeWhat we doTo be a valuable asset for our community by preparing our children so that they will be competitive in an ever-changing, unpredictable world.ValuesThe non-negotiable family principles that guide us
- Focus on what works
- Mutual respect
- Positive approach
- We will be fiscally responsible with taxpayer money.
- We will partner with the community to help children enter school ready to succeed.
- Students will read on level by the end of third grade.
- We will actively support student transitions.
- Students will graduate with the necessary skills to enroll in college and/or a career program of their choice.
- Ninety percent of students will attend school at least ninety percent of the time.
- Out-of-school suspension numbers will decrease for all student groups.
- Students will demonstrate academic progress as measured by state accountability systems.