Assessment, Intervention, and Data
When you need help, call for AID.
Vision: Navigating a path to excellenceMission: Assist, support, and guide data-based decision making for our schools and community.Assessment, Intervention, and Data is responsible for several different areas.
- Assessment and Accountability: Coordinating district-wide assessment, including MAP and other state required tests. Monitoring accountability for student success in accordance with MSIP (Missouri School Improvement Program).
- Assisting leaders with the implementation of Multi-Tiered Systems of Support.
- Collecting and providing data to administrators, staff, and the community to help with making data-based decisions.
- Managing and submitting required data to the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE).
- Managing and maintaining the district's business and human resources software and database.
Dr. David J. Wilson, NCSPDirector of Assessment, Intervention, & DataMelinda Felten, Ed.S.Assistant Director of Assessment, Intervention, & Data