CPS Online Announcements
Spring Finals Schedule Announced
Here is the finals schedule for online students. Note that PE has scheduled times and Coaches Bazat and Hopper will be letting you know when those are. If you cannot make one of the times listed below, contact your teacher to make alternative arrangements. THERE ARE NO EXTENSIONS FOR SPRING ONLINE CLASSES.
RBHS—Monday, May 13, 3rd & 4th blocks—PAC Lobby
Tuesday, May 14th, 1-4 blocks--PAC Lobby
Wednesday, May 15, 1st & 2nd blocks—PAC Lobby
HHS—Wednesday, May 15th All day (students come whenever available), in HHS Media Center
BHS-- Thursday, May 16th All day, (students come whenever available), in BHS Media Center
RBHS—Tuesday, May 21, All day, (students come whenever available), in PAC Lobby
HHS— Wednesday, May 22, All day, (students come whenever available), in HHS Media Center
BHS-- Thursday, May 23, All day, (students come whenever available), in BHS Media Center
Middle School Students
Take your online course final in the classroom at your school where you have been working on your class all year.
Secondary Summer School Enrollment Opened February 5th @ 9:00am
*Parents must have a home access account to use the online option accessed at www.cpsk12.org/ssenroll. Students entering grades 10-12 can also access this site to enroll in credit advancement classes.
*Paper copies of the registration guide and enrollment form materials will be available in the school counseling office.
*Counselors will work with students who need to enroll in credit recovery courses.
Columbia Public Schools offers students the opportunity to take one/more of their classes online. These online courses are designed for students who are self-motivated and can work independently. In an online course, students take the entire course online as opposed to a face-to-face classroom environment. Courses follow the same semester calendar as face-to-face courses.Course Selection Includes (but is not limited to):
- Career Path Internship
- Career Exploration
- Personal Finance
- Physical Education
- U.S. Government
- Click on the "CPS Online Course Offerings" link to the left for a current list of available courses and/or ask your counselor for more information.
More About CPS Online
- Courses are available for grades 9-12;
- Courses are asynchronous (i.e students work at their own pace);
- Assignments are due at specified weekly intervals;
- All content is online;
- Students will access online courses through Schoology or Edgenuity depending upon the course;
- Students are expected to log in daily to the online course to check for instructor updates;
- Students can work on assignments anytime throughout the week, as long as work is posted by specified due dates;
- Students can work on courses at school or offsite if the student has access to a personal computer and Internet access;
- Online courses are aligned with the current school semester calendar;
- All course finals must be taken at a school facility and proctored by a CPS employee designated by the CPS Online Program Coordinator;
- Course Instructors are CPS instructors.
CPS Online Support
Monday–Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. (EST)
Saturday–Sunday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (EST)Schoology SupportYour Building's Media Specialist (Click here for Media Center Contacts List)Schoology Support Web Site (https://support.schoology.com/hc/en-us/categories/200077723-General#section-header)CPS Technology Services Help Desk
Monday - Friday
7:00 am - 6:00 pm
CPS Online OfficeOffice: 573-214-3824Cell/Text: 573-864-7984