Mrs. Laura Huntley, M.S.Ed
A Little Bit About Me
I grew up in Woodstock, Virginia. Most of my family still lives in Virginia and North Carolina. I am married and have three children (2, 3 and 9). We live in Columbia. My husband and I moved here almost eight years ago after living in Virginia, Kentucky, Germany and New York. I have worked with diverse learners for about twenty years.
Drink: Hot Cinamon Tea Latte
Snacks: Built Bars and Popcorn
- I have one year old Great Pyrenees named Gus.
- I have super loud laugh.
- I was a summer camp counselor for five years during and after college.
- I love swim.
- I grew up in the mountains.
- I usually go to Washington, D.C. to visit my family for Thanksgiving.
- I have an Associates in Educational from Lord Fairfax Community College.
- I then graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Political Science from Roanoke College in Salem, Virginia.
- I went on to complete my Masters in Speacial Education at Old Dominion University.
Smithton Middle School