Welcome to the 2022-23 School Year!
We're excited to welcome our scholars to a new school year!
Here are items and information you will need to begin the year:
Complete your scholar's annual registration information via the CPS Families Portal. You will need your portal ID and password.
To get started, log in to the CPS Families Portal (https://launchpad.classlink.com/cpsfamilies) with your CPS-issued 6-digit guardian ID and password.
If needed, guardian ID and/or password information can also be found here: www.cpsk12.org/familyupdate.
- Forgot your ID: https://web.cpsk12.org/cpsonline/familyupdate/familyupdate.php#!
- Forgot your password: https://launchpad.classlink.com/resetpassword?scode=CPSFamilies
In the CPS Families Portal location, locate the "K-12 Back 2 School" tab to begin the registration update process. Within the registration update process you will have access to:
- Guardian acknowledgements
- School registration updates (updating your scholar's contact information, health information, bus information etc.)
- Bus Opt-In - Families must indicate if they will require bus transportation services this school year. This is included as a question within the registration update. It is a mandatory question that requires an answer in order to complete your registration submission. Families that indicate they will require transportation and need alternate pick-up or drop off accommodations can then complete the Alternate Transportation Survey tab available in the portal.
As a reminder, Columbia Public Schools only offers transportation services to those students that meet the following qualifications based on home of residence:
- High School (grades 9-12): reside 2 miles or more from school
- Middle School: (grades 6-8) reside 1 mile or more from school
- Elementary (grades K-5): reside 1 mile or more from school
Additional instructions are attached to assist you. For technical assistance with the registration update or the CPS Families Portal, please contact the CPS Helpdesk at Helpdesk@cpsk12.org or 573-214-3333.