CPS SUMMER SCHOOL
- ONLINE registration: Online enrollment for Secondary Summer School will open on February 15, 2022 at 9:00 a.m.
- Parents of students entering grades 9 - 12 have access to online enrollment via the Families Portal starting February 15th at 9:00 a.m.
- Students entering grades 10-12 also have access to online enrollment through Home Access beginning February 15th at 9:00 a.m.
- School counselors enroll students in credit recovery courses if appropriate. School counselors can also help students with credit advancement enrollment.
- Paper copies of Secondary Summer School enrollment forms for students entering grade 9 and 10 - 12 are also available at middle and high school counseling offices.
- Deadline: The deadline for enrollment in Credit Advancement courses and ensuring transportation services is April 30, 2022. Students who submit enrollment forms after April 30th are enrolled if space becomes available.
**Other Summer Enrichment Opportunities on this page are listed in alphabetical order. Dates will be updated as they become available.**
Boone Electric Youth Tour
More than 90 Missouri high school juniors join 1,500 students from 44 other states on the trip of a lifetime to Washington, D.C., every summer. Students attend a premiere youth leadership conference sponsored by the National Rural Electric Cooperative Association. Highlights of the conference include breakout sessions on youth leadership, discussions on community issues and solutions, and motivational speeches by today's recognized leaders. You have the chance to meet your senators and representatives, too!
Joyce Ivy Summer Scholars Program
The Summer Scholars program provides scholarships for talented female high school students to participate in a summer academic program at one of our partner programs – some of the most rigorous and selective colleges and universities in the country. Summer Scholars may use their scholarships to participate in certain summer academic programs at our partner colleges and universities. Courses are two-weeks or longer in length, and in some cases students are eligible to receive college credit. In most cases, scholars receive financial aid from the Joyce Ivy Foundation and a partner scholarship from the summer program.
Ready to Explore a Future Career? Adventurer? Cyber guru? Nature lover? No matter what your interest - or what your age - S & T has a program for you!
- Art of Science
- CyberMiner Camp
- ASM Exploring Materials in Your World Camp
- Explosives Camp
- Formula SAE Electric Car Camp
- Jackling Introduction to Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering Camp
- Robotics Camp
- Space - The Final Frontier Camp
- Sports Camps