Welcome to the Gentry Middle School Counseling Office!
If you missed Thursday's Zoom for incoming 6th grade students, click here to access the recorded presentation.
The Counseling Office would like to touch base with our Gentry community. While students will be engaging in online schooling we will be communicating to students and families in the following ways:
- We will be sending out periodic communication to our students and families regarding social and emotional health during the school closure
- We will be available to check in with students via email. Email is our preferred method of communication, but we are also available for an audio chat via Zoom if needed and approved by parents. Students can sign up for a check in on our website or by following this link: Student Appointment Request
- We are here as student advocates and supports when it comes to online schooling, internet access, and teacher communication. We do recommend that students reach out to the teacher first to solve any problems. If you need more support, feel free to email your counselor for help.
- We will be holding office (e-mail) hours daily where we commit to being at our computer and available. Below is a list of our counselors and their office hours:
- Mrs. Off (last names A-G): M-F 11:00am-1:00pm
- Mr. Holman (last names H-Pe): M-F 7:30-9:30am, 2:00-3:00pm
- Ms. Davis (last names Pf-Z): M-F 8:30-10:30am
- Ms. Maynard (outreach counselor): M-F 10:00am-12:00pm
- Ms. Droege (office intern): M-F 12:00-2:00pm
Students are encouraged to visit the Counseling Office whenever needed. Our School Counselors, Ms. Davis, Mr. Holman, Mrs. Off, and our Outreach Counselor, Ms. Maynard are available to offer support and assistance whenever we can.The middle school years are tough. If you ever have a problem, question or general concern, please do not hesitate to contact us. Parents are always welcome to get in touch with counselors by phone, email or by appointment. All counselors can be reached by calling (573) 214-3243 or by leaving a message with the front office at (573) 214-3240. Parents are also welcome to drop-in at any time but in an effort to ensure that your time is well spent, and that counselors are available, we recommend calling or e-mailing to make an appointment whenever possible. Please visit our Counseling Resources page for more resources and information.We encourage students to fill out a student appointment request if they need to visit with a School Counselor, we will try our best to visit with them when they are not missing valuable instruction time. Please let us know if we can help in any way!
Ms. Davis, Mr. Holman, Mrs. Off, Ms. Maynard
The Counseling Team:School RegistrarMiss Stefani Jackson
email: firstname.lastname@example.orgSchool Counselors
(counselors are assigned to students/families based on last name)Mrs. Kelly Off (last names A-G)
email: email@example.comMr. Mark Holman (last names H-Pe)
email: firstname.lastname@example.orgMs. Lexie Davis (last names Pf-Z)
email: email@example.comMs. Erin Maynard (Outreach Counselor)