The Frederick Douglass High School Staff Is Committed to:
- Bell to bell instruction.
- Positive, professional redirection and positive communication with students.
- Providing a post-secondary plan for all of our students.
- Eryca Neville, Director
- Kerry Hesse, Assistant Principal
- Robin Scruggs, Registrar / Secretary to the Principal
- Symone Thomas, Director of Guidance
- Laura Haines, Outreach Counselor
- Dedan Githegi, Internship & Community Supervisor
- Suzette Miller, Secretary to Guidance
- Scott Williams, Home School Communicator
- John White, Director of Security
- Gabriele Pfaff, Kitchen Manager
- Marla Johnson, Licensed Practical Nurse
Douglass Academy & ELL Immersion Center
- Laura Bolerjack, Personal Finance, Entrepreneurship, & Keyboarding
- Adam Dresden, Art I-Foundations, Art II-Studio Art, & P.E.
- Angela Fadness, VA Industry-Based Teacher
- Paula Lillard, Special Education Case Manager
- Jessica Spinder Menold, Library Media Specialist
- Annelle Whitt, MAC Scholars Coordinator
- Susan Wier, MO Options & Health