STUDENT ANNOUNCEMENTS: February 14, 2019 Bulletin #112 ‘B’ Day
1. Our all school party is next Thursday, February 21. You cannot be on the conduct list or receive a referral from now until next Thursday to participate in the party. Admission is three dollars, and you may want to bring extra money for games and food. Hope to see everyone there!
2. Spring Pictures are Tuesday, February 19th. You will go for Spring Pictures with your PE class, or whatever class alternates with PE. There are no picture packets to turn in. Every student should get their picture taken. Photo proofs will be delivered to you at school in about 2 weeks. Your parents will then have the opportunity to purchase pictures from those prints. If we have a late start on Tuesday due to weather, we WILL still take Spring Pictures.
3. Frank Hazelrigg guessed 22 Kit Kats, which was the exact number of Kit Kats in the jar. Tyler Menaugh guessed 184, which was the closest guess to the 180 Starbursts that were in the jar. Congratulations & come by the Media Center to collect your winnings!
4. Students – apps may stop working when you are not on the most updated Apple Software. Check your software settings right now. Go to general, software update, and if you have an update – Make a plan right now for when you will update. Thank you for keeping your learning tool up to date.
5. The 2019 Columbia Elementary & Middle School Scholastic Chess tournament will take place on Saturday, February 16th from 8:00-1:30 at Lange Middle School. It is open to students, kindergarten through 8th grade. Come to the main office for registration forms and to get more information.
Activities this week
Book Club lunches during all lunch shifts
2:45-4:00pm Tutoring in room 171
2:45-4:00pm Makerspace Club in Media Center
2:45-5:00pm Industrial Tech Assistance in room 175
Menu this week