Columbia Public Schools United Way Campaign 2014September 9 - October 24, 2014The Heart of Missouri United Way works to improve lives of people in need by mobilizing and coordinating the caring power of the community resources in Mid-Missouri. View the 2014 Heart of Missouri United Way Campaign Video.
Through Community Impact, United Way:
- Fosters human potential
- Reaches beyond meeting immediate needs
- Engages our community to identify underlying conditions creating those needs
- Works together to improve those conditions
- Helps empower people to overcome their needs, realize their full human potential, and create a brighter future for their families and our community
- Increases their accountability to donors and demonstrates a real and measurable return on investment.
Columbia Public School employees have the opportunity to support the United Way through the District's annual pledge drive. Staff can make a monetary contribution by one of three methods:
The Columbia Public School campaign begins September 9!Questions: Contact Shari Kraus, email@example.com or 573-214-3413, ext. 26431