Rock Bridge High School Registration
Feel free to call the Counseling office (573-214-3111) or see your counselor if you have questions or need help.Current 10th and 11th graders interested in serving as an Advisory Mentor next year can find the application online at: bit.ly/AMapplication20 Applications are due by Friday, January 31, 2020.2020 REGISTRATION TIMELINE:
⊗ March 6: LAST DAY TO MAKE CHANGES TO COURSE REQUESTSCounselors will meet with ALL JUNIORS for Individual Advisement starting February 5, 2020. ALL JUNIORS must sign up to meet with their counselor for Individual Advisement to go over course requests, graduation requirements, and post-secondary plans.*Currently enrolled Rock Bridge High School JUNIORS (only), sign up for Individual Advisement with your counselor using the link to their online calendar below:*these links are for current Rock Bridge students only. Please contact our Registrar, Lisa Davis (email@example.com), if you are not a current Rock Bridge student for more information about the enrollment process.Mrs. Reed (AVID 11 students)Mrs. McKee (A and T-Z)Dr. Alexander (B-C)Dr. Stansberry (D-F and H)Mrs. Cleppe (G and I-L)Mrs. Collins (M-P)Mrs. Kersha (Q-S)
- Jan. 13-17: Advisory, Biology, and US Studies teachers will show the registration presentation and distribute registration materials in class one day this week.
- Jan. 16: 8th graders to RB
- Jan. 21: Counselors to US Studies classes to answer questions and help students sign up for Individual Advisement meeting.
- Jan. 22-23: Counselors meet with sophomores through World Studies classes for Small Group Advisement.
- Jan. 27: COURSE FAIR 5:30 - 7:00 PM
- Jan. 28-29: Counselors meet with freshmen through Advisory classes for Small Group Advisement.
- Jan. 29: Current 8th graders - Course Request Cards due to Middle School Social Studies Teachers.
- Jan. 31: Current 9th - 11th graders - Course Request Cards due to Advisory, World Studies, or US Studies Teachers.
2020 RISING SENIOR Registration Presentation (for current 11th graders)2020 RISING JUNIOR Registration Presentation (for current 10th graders)2020 RISING SOPHOMORE Registration Presentation (for current 9th graders)2020 RISING FRESHMEN Registration Presentation (for current 8th graders)2020 PARENT Registration PresentationHow to Enter Course Requests in HomeAccess - Video Tutorial• How to Complete Your Credit Check Form (to determine credits still needed for graduation)