Rock Bridge High School Registration
Feel free to call the Counseling office (573-214-3111) or email your counselor if you have questions or need help.2022 REGISTRATION TIMELINE:
Jan. 18 - 19: STOP DAYs - Registration Presentations and materials distributed through Advisory, World Studies, and US Studies
Jan. 20: Career Center Showcase (flyer attached HERE)
Jan. 20 – 21: Counselors to Civics Studies, World Studies, and US Studies for registration Q&A
Jan. 25: COURSE FAIR – ALL students who will be attending Rock Bridge next year are encouraged to attend this year’s Course Fair held on January 25th from 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- The Counseling Dept. will be hosting a Registration Parent Presentation at 5:00 p.m. and will be available for follow-up Q&A from 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
Jan. 28: Course Request Cards DUE / HAC Entry Deadline
Jan. 31 - Feb. 2: 9th and 10th grade Small Group Advisement through Advisory and World Studies classes
Feb. 3 - 25: Individual Junior Advisement Begins
Thurs., Mar. 3: Course Requests Finalized in eschool
⊗ March 3: LAST DAY TO MAKE CHANGES TO COURSE REQUESTSAll RBHS Juniors need to sign up for an Individual Advisement appointment with their counselor to go over course requests, graduation requirements, and post-secondary plans. Please use the link to your counselor's calendar below to sign up for your appointment. Please remember...
- You can only sign up for one advisement appointment. This allows everyone the opportunity to meet with their counselor before course requests are finalized on March 3rd.
- You can only meet with your counselor before/after school or during your AUT/study hall/CPS Online block, NOT during an academic class.
- Make sure you are signing up to meet with your counselor.
- You need to complete your course request form and enter your requests into HomeAccess before meeting with your counselor (your counselor can make changes to requests during advisement if needed
Mrs. Reed (AVID 11): Advisement will take place through your AVID 11 class
Mrs. McKee (A, T-Z): https://calendly.com/cmckee13/junior-advising-meeting?month=2022-02
Dr. Alexander (B-C): https://calendly.com/joalexander/junior-advisement
Dr. Stansberry (D - F, H): https://calendly.com/dstansberry/rising-senior-advisement-class-of-2023?month=2022-02
Mrs. Cleppe (G, I - L): https://calendly.com/gcleppe/junior-advisement-class-of-2023
Ms. Howser (M-P): https://calendly.com/mshowserrbhs/junior-advisement
REGISTRATION PRESENTATIONS2022 RISING SENIOR Registration Presentation (for current 11th graders)2022 RISING JUNIOR Registration Presentation (for current 10th graders)2022 RISING SOPHOMORE Registration Presentation (for current 9th graders)2022 RISING FRESHMAN Registration Presentation (for current 8th graders)2022 PARENT Registration Presentation (from the Course Fair on Jan. 25, 2022)COURSE OFFERING "Cheat Sheets"COURSE REQUEST CARDS: