Would you like to judge for the RBHS Debate Tournament?Go to this link to sign-up: Judge FormWelcome to Mr. Niewoehner's pageI am delighted to have the privilege to work with you this year!This is my third year teaching at Rock Bridge, and I feel honored to be part of the RBHS family. Although originally from the STL area, I am no stranger to Columbia. As a 2013 graduate of the University of Missouri, I received a Bachelor of Science in Education with emphasis in Secondary Social Studies, a Minor in Theatre, and a Certificate in Multicultural Studies. Additionally, in 2016 I received a Master of Education in Learning, Teaching, and Curriculum with an emphasis in Secondary Social Studies as part of the MU Teaching Fellowship Program.A brief overview of my professional teaching experiences include:
For further detail regarding any of the experiences listed above (i.e. descriptions, videos, pictures, student work, etc.), please do not hesitate to view my professional website atSchedule1A Conference2A Civic Studies (Room 227-228)3A Civic Studies (Room 227-228)4A Executive Council (TTC)1B Conference/Shared Planning2B Civic Studies (Room 227-228)3B Civic Studies (Room 227-228)4B Debate 2/3 (Room 227-228)Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.The best way to reach me is through email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone: 573-214-3100I will do my very best to respond to phone calls and emails within a 24 hour window from when I received the message.
- Student Teaching Internship at Oakland Junior High teaching 9th grade Government. (Jan. 2013-May 2013)
- Camp Counselor with YMCA Camp Mudd (May 2013-August 2013)
- Disney College Program with the Walt Disney Company at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida - Magic Kingdom Attractions at the Haunted Mansion (Aug. 2013-Jan. 2014)
- Substitute Teacher with Windsor C-1 Schools (Jan. 2014-May 2014)
- Education Internship at STAGES St. Louis
- Education/Teaching Artist Internship (Apprentice/Intern Company) at Actors Theatre of Louisville (August 2014-April 2015)