Welcome to the 2017-2018 school year. This year our theme is "Spin A Story." We are excited you will be joining us this year and know you will weave your way into our story. Please click on the links below for additional information.
Our "Meet the teacher" night for grades 1-5 will be August 10, 4:00 p.m. (A-K), 5:00 p.m. (L-Z). The event will conclude at 6:00 p.m. The evening will start with time to get your picture taken for the yearbook, visit the nurse, put money on your lunch account and an opportunity to visit the other tables of activities prior to getting your teacher's name for the year.
Please prepay for your pictures in advance by clicking Wagner Portrait Group
. The password is: LEE
. Just bring your receipt with you when you get your picture taken. If you are unable to do this in advance, there will be packets for you to fill out that night.
Please click and print the Health Form,
fill it out and bring with you.
At Lee, we have many visitors and we take many trips. These will be documented from a variety of sources, from newspaper or TV to our own twitter page and yearbook. If you choose not to have your child photographed, families must annually click and print to “Opt Out
” of having their student
photographed. Please bring this with you, if you choose this option. If you fill this out, it means your child will also not be able to be in the yearbook.
CPS contracts bus services. For more information click STA
. Should you need to contact them, please call 214-3860. Lee buses will drop off at 7:35 a.m., in front of the school.
Click the following for additional information:
School Supply List
We have many volunteers at Lee Expressive Arts School. Please click VOLUNTEER
, to get the necessary forms.
1. "Meet the teacher" night is Thursday, August 10, 4:00 (A-K), 5:00 p.m. (L-Z).
2. Bring your health form and picture receipt with you. Once these items are completed, you will receive your teacher name for the year.
3. You will be given the verification form in the classroom, to make sure what we have in the computer is accurate. Please fill out and return to the teacher.
4. Please visit the Media Center. There you may get on the computer and fill out a Free/Reduced lunch form.
5. School starts Tuesday, August 15, at 7:55 a.m.
We are looking forward to a great year and see how you become part of our story.