Eliot Battle Elementary PTA provides educational enrichment for our children!
PTA supports our school!
PTA builds community!
What Is PTA?
PTA is a national non-profit organization that has dedicated itself to the well-being of children, youth, and families for over 100 years. PTA is an advocacy organization speaking for every child. As outlined in the national, state, council, and local unit bylaws, the stated purposes of the PTA are:
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, & community
- To raise the standards of home life
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, & social education