In an effort to "go green" and offer additional payment options, Columbia Public Schools now offers the ability to acknowledge usage agreements and make secure payments online. The following options are currently available:
- Make an online donation to Columbia Public Schools
- Guardian iPad/Laptop acknowledgment (for grades 6-12)
- Guardian acknowledgment of the Student Handbook (for grades 6-12 only)
- Guardian acknowledgment of the Consent to Disclosure of Free/Reduced Lunch Price status (secondary only)
- Pay select fees online for your students through a secure online process (Currently available for grades 6-12 only)
- Secure online payment for damage, theft or loss of a CPS one-to-one device.
- Add to your child's lunch account
- Make a secure payment to the Athletic Department's Sports Marketing Partnership
Students and guardians use their CPS issued Guardian ID/password to access the acknowledgment processes. You must be flagged as the student's Guardian in our student information system in order to see a student's information.