Parents As Teachers
CPS Parents as TeachersAre you pregnant?Do you have a child who is not yet in Kindergarten?PAT is a free service from CPS that can provide parents with...
- Developmental and social/emotional screenings for their young children and babies.
- Private visits with a parent educator specially trained in child development.
- Connection to helpful community resources.
- Group events for parents and children such as infant massage, yoga, positive parenting classes and more.
- Ideas and support during the critical early years.
How can I participate?
- Call our office at 573.214.3955 for more information.
- Enroll by phone or by filling out this form - Enrollment Form.
- Schedule a screening.
- Call 573.214.3955 for children between 6 months to 35 months
- Call 573.214.3585 for children 36 months to pre-Kindergarten
Columbia Public SchoolsParents as Teachers2191 Smiley LaneColumbia MO 65202Phone: (573) 214-3955
Fax: (573) 214-3872
Coordinator: Kristine Smith