CPS Parents as Teachers
Are you pregnant?
Do you have a child who is not yet in Kindergarten?
PAT is a free service from CPS that can provide parents with:
- Developmental and social/emotional screenings for their young children and babies.
- Private visits with a parent educator specially trained in child development.
- Connection to helpful community resources.
- Group events for parents and children such as infant massage, mindful movement, positive parenting classes and more.
- Ideas and support during the critical early years.
How can I participate?
Call our office at 573-214-3955 for more information.
Enroll by phone or by filling out this form (linked).
Schedule a screening.
Call 573-214-3955 for children between 6 months to 35 months.
Call 573-214-3585 Extension #1 for children 36 months to pre-Kindergarten.
Contact CPS Parents as TeachersColumbia Public SchoolsCenter for Early Learning - North2191 Smiley LaneColumbia, MO 65202Phone: (573) 214-3955
Parents as Teachers Program Coordinator Contact Information
Coordinator Parents as Teachers
Center for Early Learning North