2018 Secondary Summer School - High School Credit Courses, Entering Grades 9 - 12
ScheduleDates: Monday, June 4 - Thursday, June 28Daily Schedule: Students may enroll in one or two classes
Mid-Day Transportation: A mid-day bus will not be provided between schools or between home and school. Students who do not have mid-day transportation need to take two summer school courses.See also Frequently Asked QuestionsRegistration (Opens February 6 at 9:00 a.m.)
- Morning Session: 8:55 a.m. - 12:10 p.m.
- Afternoon Session: 12:15 p.m. - 4:05 p.m. (afternoon session includes lunch)
- ONLINE registration option: There is an online enrollment option for credit advancement. Parents may enroll their students through home access online at www.cpsk12.org/ssenroll
- School counselors meet with students to enroll in credit recovery courses if appropriate. School counselors can also help students with credit advancement enrollment.
- Paper copies of Secondary Summer School enrollment forms for students entering grade 9 and 10 - 12 are also available at middle and high school counseling offices.
- Deadline: The deadline for ensuring enrollment and transportation services is Wednesday, April 11, 2018. Students who submit enrollment forms after April 11 are enrolled if space becomes available.
Quick Access Guide(PDFs)High School Enrollment Forms (Available February 6)
Nutrition Services (School Lunch and Breakfast)
- Entering Grade 9
- Entering Grades 10-12