Dates: Monday, June 14 - Friday, July 9, 2021
(Extra Credit Recovery: Monday, July 12 - Friday, July 30, 2021)
Daily Schedule: Students may enroll in one or two classes
- Morning Session: 8:55 a.m. - 12:10 p.m.
- Afternoon Session: 12:15 p.m. - 4:05 p.m. (afternoon session includes lunch)
Mid-Day Transportation: A mid-day bus will not be provided between schools or between home and school. Students who do not have mid-day transportation need to take two summer school courses.
School counselors meet with students to enroll in credit recovery courses if appropriate.
School counselors can also help students with credit advancement enrollment.
- ONLINE registration option: Online enrollment for Secondary Summer School will open on Monday, March 1, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. Parents of students grades 9 - 12 have access to online enrollment through home access at www.cpsk12.org/ssenroll beginning March 1. Students entering grades 10-12 also have access to the online enrollment through home access beginning March 1 at 9:00 a.m.
- Paper copies of enrollment forms for students entering grade 9 and 10 - 12 are also available at middle and high school counseling offices.
- Non-CPS Students/Private/Parochial/Homeschooled: Detailed information on how to register your student is pending.
- Deadline: The deadline for ensuring enrollment and transportation services is Friday, April 30, 2021. Students who submit enrollment forms after April 30 are enrolled if space becomes available.