2018 Extended School Year (ESY) for K-12 Special Education
Students entering Grades K - 12
Extended School Year Contact
- Participation in the Extended School Year program is recommended through the IEP process
- Hours vary according to student need and location attending.
- Extended School Year K-12: Rock Bridge High School
- Early Childhood Special Education at Center for Early Learning North (CELN) and Rainforest Parkway.
- Autism Program: Derby Ridge Elementary School
- Hearing Impaired Program at Russell Boulevard Elementary School
- MS DASSI: Smithton Middle School
- SWIN: Eliot Battle Elementary School
- Other locations as determined by IEP Team
Special Education Department Contact
- Vincent Thompson (K-12 ESY)
- 573-214-3033 (until May 30)
- 573-214-3168 (May 30 - June 29)
Note: For elective programs such as SUNsation, IEPs are not required to be implemented. However, reasonable accommodations will be made to enable students access to the Columbia Summer SUNsation and Secondary Summer School programs.
- Liana Vessell (K-12)