Instructions for Enrolling Online - Please note the online enrollment system will ask you to login or create an account. This is NOT your family portal login. You will need to create a new account to register your student.
Appointments can be made with Melissa Hill, Registrar, to bring in completed enrollment packets by calling 573-214-3570. Our office is open Monday-Friday from 7:30-4:00.
1. Birth Record (birth certificate, passport, visa or hospital record)
2. Record of Immunizations
Attach or bring your child's immunization record from a physician or public health agency showing completed dates of immunizations. Month/day/year is required for all immunization dates. Missouri law requires proper immunizations for children to enroll in or attend school. If immunizations are needed, contact your physician or the Columbia-Boone County Public Health Department at (573) 874-7356.
3. Parent/Guardian Legal Proof of Residence
Bring a current copy of one of the following:
1. Contract of home purchase
2. Real estate lease
3. Current water, electric, or gas bill showing you name and address - must be dated within the last 30 days and show the entire bill
4. Notarized letter from the owner of residence with whom the family is living, along with the owner's legal proof of residence as listed above.
4. Foster Care or Court-Ordered Legal Guardianship documents (if applicable)
Paxton Keeley Elementary School
Paxton Keeley Elementary School201 Park DeVille DriveColumbia, MO 65203
The Columbia Public School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, or use of leave protected by the Family and Medical Leave Act, in its programs, activities, or with regard to employment. The Columbia Board of Education is an equal opportunity employer. Inquiries regarding Columbia Public Schools’ compliance with IDEA and Section 504 regulations should contact Special Services at 1818 West Worley, Columbia MO, 65203 (573) 214-3462.