On Tuesday, March 21, the Salvation Army hosted the second annual Women Doing Good Recognition Breakfast, spotlighting local women for exemplary service to the community.
Five Columbia Public Schools employees received the award.
- Sarah Greenlee, Special Services
- Dr. Eryca Neville, Douglass High School
- Molly Delgado, Community Relations
- Laina Fullum, Nutrition Services
- Leslie Kersha, Rock Bridge High School
The Salvation Army recognizes “Women Doing Good”, as those who are setting an example for commitment to community service.
Nominations were submitted online by the community and the final honorees were chosen by the committee. The goal was to identify a group of the very best the community has to offer, choosing women for a wide range of civic and professional involvement.